I've rounded up some of my go-to items for you:
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8
9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13
9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13
1. Good hand cream and lip balm- I don't know about you all but I get the worse dry hands and lips in the winter months. I have tried so many different products over the years and the L'Occitane Shea butter cream and the Badger lip balm are hands down the best. I know some people are scared off by the price of L'Occitane but trust me it's the best. It goes on so well, isn't greasy and smells great.
2. Long down coat- I have this Land's End down coat and it's the best in the bitter cold weather. Waterproof, warm, long enough to cover your thighs but not too bulky that you can't wear it around all day running errands.
3. Knit Hat- Ear muffs just will not cut it when it's bitter cold so a hat is essential. I found this one at Kohl's and for only $15 it really can't be beat. It's cute and warm!
4. Tech gloves- Did you know they make iphone friendly gloves?! North Face makes the warmest gloves and now you can buy them with a tech friendly pointer finger so you don't have to take your gloves off to check your phone.
5. Sunglasses- I find the sun and glare is even worse in the winter so I never leave the house without a good pair of sunglasses. My Rayban wayfarers are my favorite.
6. Chunky knit scarf- My favorite Old Navy scarf is sold out but this one from Nordstrom is just as good and looks like it will keep you warm and toasty.
7. Good Winter Boots- These Sperry Saltwater Duck Boots are my new favorite winter boots! They will keep your feet warm on the cold, wet, dreary days but also look adorable with jeans and slouchy socks. Plus they are so comfortable. These Sorel Joan of Artic boots have been on my wishlist forever. The faux fur detail is so much fun and since they're tall they are perfect for snow days.
8. Fingerless mittens- Sometimes I need the warmth of gloves but I hate the bulk of them when I'm driving. These Plush fleece lined fingerless mittens are the perfect compromise.
9. Cozy socks- Leave it to Target to have the best double lined winter socks. Not only are these warm and perfect with boots on a cold winter day but the fair isle print is adorable.
10. Cute Parka- As I've mentioned many times before J.Crew winter coats are my favorite winter coats. They do a great job of designing a warm winter coat that is still cute and flattering when you're all layered up for winter.
11. Turtleneck Sweater- A warm sweater is must to layer under your coat when it's really cold. This H&M one is so cute and only $19.99!
What are some of your cold weather essentials?
*affiliate links used
eastcoastnat.blogspot.com occasionally receives vendor/brand sponsorship for mentioning their products and services