I decided to pop in today and share my ever favorite naptime confessions style post, I feel like I've been all about the honestly this month on the blog so here we go...
- I haven't worked out in 7 months!!! This is the longest stretch I've gone since before Matthew was born. I'm not proud of this fact. I had an awesome gym routine from the time Matthew was 4 months old and then last summer he started throwing fits and screaming whenever I left him in the gym daycare. It got so stressful for me, I just stopped going. I know that's not what you're supposed to do but I just couldn't deal with it. I am attempting to go today. I'm hoping now that he's older and with Miller with him he won't cry. We'll see. Wish me luck.
- To top off the no working out I'm not even eating that well. The toddler leftovers and rejected food is killing me. Everyone refused to eat cheese quesadillas the other night, so I ate them. I hate throwing perfectly good food away. What do you all do in this situation?
- Does anyone have any good toddler meal suggestions? I feel like we are just in a rut. They're so picky which doesn't help but I feel like even they're bored with what I've been putting together lately.
- Our contractor has said 6 weeks until our house is finished!!! I'm thinking it will be at least 8 though. Our floors are getting stained this week and our cabinets should be here in two weeks. I am so ready to get back into our house. The townhouse has been a fun adventure for us but you can tell we're all itching to get back home and into our bigger space.
- We chose a custom stain we had our floor guy put together. I snuck into the house yesterday to take pictures even though they told us to stay away- oops! It's looking a little reddish here which is making me nervous but the guy told me not to panic because it hasn't dried yet.
I love the way it looks in this light.
- I have a whole round up of kitchen posts I've been working on to share with you all. We're finally to the fun parts and I want to share more about the process as we continue through it.
- Miller and Matthew are becoming best buddies and it's the sweetest thing ever! I never thought the moment would come but they play with each other all day. They can't wait for the other one to wake up in the morning or get up from a nap so they can play and I love it. Not only does it give me a little break but it also makes my heart melt to see them together.
- Kyle and I are trying to plan a quick weekend getaway. Alone. We had wanted to do it last fall but it just didn't work out with his schedule and the move for the kitchen renovation. We're thinking early late March/early April and we can fly free on Southwest, so we want to take advantage of that. We want somewhere warmer than here with a quick flight.
I've narrowed it down to: Charleston, Bahamas, Florida (pretty open there), and Cancun.
Where do you all think you would go? Charleston or FL would probably be the easiest but then I feel like I would get more relaxing done in Bahamas or Cancun.
Link up starts at 7 am EST.
Follow us on Bloglovin' too: