Decided today's post had to be on a lighter note, so I'm sharing five things we're loving this week. As always linking up with some of my favorites.
1. Melissa & Doug Floor Puzzles- Since Miller gave up napping I've been hunting for quiet activities we can do together or ones he can do himself. These puzzles came highly recommended from a few people and I could not agree more. We have the safari, traffic jam, and dinosaur one. The pieces are big enough that he can do most of it himself and Matthew has started helping us with them too. Both the boys love them and they're a nice change of pace from dinosaurs and trucks banging around the house.
2. Usborne Shine a Light Books- I cannot say enough good things about these books. I have to thank Chick fil-a for introducing them to us and then my friend Kathryn becoming a Usborne seller so that I could continue to build our collection!! We have the Animal Camouflage, Train, Airport, and Rainforst ones. My kids can't get enough of them and love to see what hidden things we're going to find with the flashlight.
3. The Struggles of a Wannabe Minimalist- this article from Scary Mommy. Dyinggggg. It's me to a tee, I was laughing so hard reading it. I'm try so hard to be minimalist but I just can't quite get it. I know I just have so much stuff I need to purge.
4. The Bachelor- so I love Nick, but I'm sooo disappointed in the selection of girls!! They're all so young and none of them really stand out to me as potential. I just don't get the feeling that any of them are really there for love and they're just there to get famous. Maybe I'm being to harsh but I'm not really looking forward to watching as much as I was.
5. The Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale- If you've been reading here long enough you know that I love Lilly Pulitzer. These sales get me every time and I always spend so much more than I plan to, but the prices are so good it's hard not to!
Here are my favorites that I picked up below, all of these styles are go-to's for me and I own a few pieces in each. Only a few hours left to shop! Ends at 1pm today!
Striped Popover// Multi exotic garden Elsa blouse// Arya Tank// Callahan shorts// Bay blue into the deep Elsa blouse
What are you loving this week? Did you shop the Lilly Pulitzer sale?
Have a great weekend friends!
Linking up with April and the other girls this week
*affiliate links used