1. Target Striped Canvas Bag- I picked up this bag back in the spring to use as a carry on for flying but then changed my mind. I remembered I had it this summer and it's been great to use for a day trip diaper bag. It's big enough to fit all the stuff I need for both boys but can easily be worn as a cross body and the slouchy canvas means it lays well and moves easily if you're moving around a lot. The $30 price tags means I don't mine if it gets dirty when I'm with the kids.
2. Toms Del Rey Sneaker- I am so glad I got these sneakers. I've worn them almost every day this month and still love them. They've so comfy, with more support than regular Toms and I've had at least 10 people ask me about them. I highly recommend them as casual run around shoe.
3. BareMinerals The Natural High Blush- Love love love this new blush! It gives me the perfect natural hint of color on my cheeks without being too much. Goes on nice and smooth and blends well.
4. Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara- I've been pretty loyal to Maybelline mascara for years now but every once in awhile I need to try something new. I'm pretty picky about the mascara brush and I hate mascara that goes on too thick. So far this mascara has been great. It gives my short blond lashes enough length and volume that I don't feel like I need to use a lengthening and volumizing mascara together (which is what I usually do). I'll keep you posted the longer I have it.
5. Old Navy Toddler Desert Boots- I really wanted boots for my boys this fall that didn't break the bank since it seems like every time I buy them new shoes they have a growth spurt and need a new pair one month later. These are so adorable and it seems the boys like them too, at least Miller says they're so comfy and he thinks they look just like Daddy's shoes which he loves.
6. Cat & Jack Skinny Chino Pants- I know I've mentioned it here before but I really struggle finding pants that fit Miller since he's so tall and skinny. A friend of mine suggested these to me and they've been a life saver. Miller has to have pants he can put on and take off himself for the potty at preschool and a lot of the stretchy waist ones are just too big for his skinny frame. If you have a tall skinny toddler I highly suggest these.
7. Thin Mints- I mean who doesn't love girl scout cookies. This time of year always gets me and since I'm trying to be good I've been treating myself to two cookies every night, but in reality I just want to sit down and finish the whole box in one sitting ;)
8. Coffeemate Pumpkin Spice Creamer- If you've been a reader for awhile you know this creamer is my weakness in the fall. As I said above I've been trying to be good so I only let myself use it 2-3x per week. I've also been using it to try and curb my bi-weekly Starbucks trips that are not good for my waistline or bank account.
What are some of your favorites this month?