First off I just want to Thank You to all of you who stop by this little space to read my blog! The last six months or so I have have really struggled with trying to find a balance in my life between being a good mom, wife, friend, etc and trying to maintain this blog. I have made so many wonderful friends and gotten some great business opportunities out of this blog, I hate that I have not been giving it my best. Lately though life with two kids and a busy husband has been kicking my butt and I have put this blog on the back burner! I think I've finally gotten to a place where I can make bring myself back into this blog and back to reading and commenting on all of your blogs. Thanks for everyone who has stuck by me in this season of life! :)
- Remember this is the last day to shop the Shopbop friends and family sale! So much good stuff!! You can find all my favorites in this post here.
- If you saw my snapchat yesterday we are having some major work done to our yard. I am really really hoping that all this work and money spent will give us plush green grass in a few weeks because it's going to be tough trying to keep the kids and Layla off the yard!
- Speaking of that since the yard is unusable we have to walk Layla now to use the bathroom. It's only my second day but I'm thinking I might need to get our neighborhood dog walker to come for the next few weeks and take her on a long mid-day walk while the kids nap since I used to play ball outside with her during that time. I know she's going to go stir crazy without a big walk or playing ball.
- My house is so unorganized right now and I'm going absolutely crazy! Closets are currently out of control and our basement storage area is awful. I hate even going in there, it's so bad. I'm going to start today and try to go room by room, closet by closet and clean out and organize. We have so many boxes we haven't even unpacked from our move that makes me believe we probably don't even need that stuff. We're gearing up for our big community yard sale in a few weeks and would love to be able to get rid of some significant things we've been holding onto for too long.
- Does anyone have any good smoothie recipes for kids? My kids hate fruit in it's actual form but will eat fruit squeeze pouches or smoothies. I just feel like we're in a smoothie rut and they're getting tired of them so I would love some new ideas.
- I made these lasagna rolls ups the other night from Cooking Classy and they were a huge hit in our house, meaning the kids ate them too! They were so easy to make and re-heated well the next day for leftovers.
- Are you all watching Southern Charm?? OMG such a hot mess!! I just can't even with the cast this year!
Use #thoughtsforthursdays on Instagram and tag us @homeofmalones and @eastcoastnat.
Link up starts at 7 am EST.
Link up starts at 7 am EST.
Follow us on Bloglovin' too: