Here are my random Friday thoughts:
1. Packing up our house- We move in just a few weeks (like 2) and I still can't seem to bring myself to pack. I think part of me is a bit in denial about this move so I keep packing a few boxes here and there but I know I need to get serious. This weekend I'm buckling down and doing it. In the mean time the boys are enjoying more places to climb:
2. Potty Training- So now that Miller is two is seems that potty training is something I need to start stressing out about. Miller has been letting us know when he needs his diaper changed for the past two months and when I mentioned this to the pediatrician she said that was great news and we need to start encouraging potty training. I guess my big question is- where do I start?
I was looking at this little potty:
But then quite a few of my friends suggested this instead:
Any advice either way? Success or failures with either one? Are boys really harder than girls to potty train? Any tips or tricks?
3. GreenPan Cookware- The calphalon non-stick pans we've had since our wedding are shot so I've been on the hunt for new ones. With all the talk about how original non-stick coating isn't that good for you I've been hunting for an alternative to the ones I'm used to. A few people recommended stainless but everyone said there can be a big learning curve when cooking with those and that it's easy to burn food. Then at the beach my sister in law's parents had the GreenPan brand pans and now I'm hooked!
I picked up a pan for us at Target but while doing some searching for the rest of the off white set (since the Targets close to me only carry a few sizes and colors) I found that JCPenny has them on huge sale so I'm picking up a few more sizes.
Here are some more stats from the company:
I just love everything about what they offer! Do anyone of you own their stuff? Have you tried it?
4. J.Crew Sleeveless Flounce Dress
5. Tito Fresco- I cannot stop thinking about this delicious drink we had on vacation and now I'm dying to re-create it at home. It consists of Tito’s Vodka, St. Germaine Elderflower Liqueur, cucumber infused water & lemon simple. Sounds pretty easy right? Like the perfect summer cocktail. I'm hoping to make some this weekend. Of course I forgot to snap a pic.
Have a happy weekend everyone!