So here are some things on my radar this week...
1. Merona Reversible Faux Leather Tote- When I was in Target yesterday I stumbled upon these reversible tote bags and I'm kind of obsessed. I love all the fun colors for spring and summer and for only $36 I think I might need to add one to my ever growing bag collection.
I'm thinking of getting a fun color like this red or the pink.
2. Merona Bernice Taper Toe Flat- In the same Target shopping trip yesterday after I saw the above tote bags I stumbled upon these flats and fell even more in love. Why does Target have so much good stuff?!?! They didn't have any in store in my size but for only $19 I might need to get a pair of these too, in the navy stripe and black :)
I think the black might be perfect for now and the navy stripe for spring!
3. No Bake Energy Bites- I was desperate for something sweet yesterday but I didn't have any butter or canola oil plus I wanted to try and be healthy, so I decided to make some no bake energy bites. They were so easy to make and are so addicting. I can't believe I haven't tried these before. These might be my new go-to when I'm craving a chocolate chip cookie in the late afternoon/evening.
I used this recipe from Cooking Classy. I omitted the coconut because I didn't have any and I'm not a big coconut fan anyway and they seem fine to me.
Have you tried the no bake energy bites? Do you like them?
4. These Nightstands- So in my indecisive nature I still have not made a decision on new bedroom furniture. A while ago I pinned this image below from Elements of Style blog because I was obsessed with those nightstands. I figured they were a special order product that I would never be able to find but I found them!! They're not cheap but I'm in loooooove.
I found them at High Fashion Home which I stumbled upon through another blog bedroom makeover I was looking at. The color is listed as alabaster stone. I need to call the store because I'm not sure if that is a cream, a gray, an off white, etc. I'm hoping they have wood samples they could send but we'll see. They have a matching dresser but we may be going another direction for dressers, but yeah I still have no idea.
5. Earth Balance Soy Free- In an effort to clean up my diet and get back into healthy eating I'm back to paying attention to labels. One thing I've noticed is that when you're trying to cut out dairy everything has soy in it!! I'm was shocked at just how many items have soy in them. While soy isn't necessarily bad for you I'm just trying to be conscious of how much soy we are consuming since we do enjoy edamame at least once a week. I was so happy I found this Earth Balance butter which is vegan and soy free. Kyle is a little skeptical of it but I think it's delicious and tastes just like butter.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Linking up with April and the 5 on Friday Girls