Today I have Lindsay from Lovely Life Styling sharing What's in her hospital bag! Lindsay is about to be a new mommy in December to a little boy!! It's been so fun to follow along on her pregnancy journey and talk "boy mom" stuff with her over the past 8 months. Make sure to stop by and say hi and check out baby Camden's nursery tour- it's really good! Thanks again for helping me out Lindsay!
Hi everyone! I'm Lindsay from Lovely Life Styling. I'm filling in for Natalie today so she can focus on baby boy #2!
Well, it's November which means it's time to pack my hospital bag!
I really want to be as prepared as possible before little Camden gets here (due date is December 6th), so having this bag (or bags) ready to go will really put my mind at ease.
Here's what I'm planning to pack:
- Obviously, wallet with insurance info, hospital registration info, doctor info, etc.
- Pillows: Bumpnest + regular
- iPad, iPhone, DVDs to watch, camera (Nikon), chargers for all electronics
- Comfy PJs and maternity wear
- Slippers and fuzzy socks
- Toiletries and stuff for shower
- Hair dryer, straightener, brushes, comb, hair ties
- Make up (yes, I plan to try to put on some before photos with our little babe)
- Microwaveable heating pad and bags for ice (for hot and cold therapy during contractions. This was recommended to me by our childbirth class teacher)
- comfy undies, nursing tops
- Nursing cover
- Nipple cream
- Nursing pads
- Maxi pads (I know hospital will provide these, but maybe a few back ups)
- Diaper Bag
- Boppy pillow
- Swaddle blankets (maybe 3?)
- Burp cloths
- NB diapers, wipes (I know the hospital will provide these, but thought I might bring some back up?)
- Coming home outfit
- A few newborn onsies/outfits
- Mittens + socks
- Pacifiers + Wubbanub
- Carseat + carseat cover
- 3 - 4 outfits + PJs
- iPad, iPhone, DVDs, chargers
- Pillow, blanket
What do we think moms? Did I miss anything?
Thanks for having me, Natalie! Enjoy your new little baby boy!!