- I did some blog housekeeping and finally updated my House Tour and Pregnancy & Baby Tabs! It's only taken me forever but it's just about done. It's also made me realize that I have quite a few posts I need to get published that are missing or still sitting in my drafts.
- The theme of my life right now is declutter and organize. I'm trying to get everything- closets, rooms, basement, garage etc organized so that I feel settled when the second baby comes.
- I took an accidental break from Instagram and Facebook over the past few days and it feels so good. Sometimes it's just nice not to look at social media. I'm working on being more present when I'm doing things instead of constantly trying to document them.
- We went outlet shopping on Saturday and it was a huge success. It's definitely easier to avoid shopping for yourself when you're 33 weeks pregnant and none of the cute clothes fit but I got a ton of good stuff for Kyle, Miller, and Baby Boy.
- I saw everyone's favorite J.Crew vest in person and it's super disappointing. It's not an actual tweed herringbone. It's just a herringbone print on the vest and honestly looks really cheap up close. (I'm probably going to be struck by lightening by the blog fashion gods but I had to tell you all the #truth) So don't be upset if it sold out and you missed it. My sister and I were both surprised and disappointed. I have two J.Crew (not factory) quilted vests from last year and the overall quality is better than the factory vests this year in my opinion.
- I did get a jacket from J.Crew Factory as a present from my mom. I'm saving it until Christmas, because it's not going to fit me until then anyway ;)
- The nursery is just about finished being painted!! It only needs one more coat and then we can finally get it organized. I think I will feel less stressed once I can get the room clean and organized. I'm really excited to see how it's going to look. I really think my vision is coming together perfectly.
- I'm still doing great with my 30 Day Closet Remix and will be back later with an update!
Linking up with Biana for Weekending