1. Thank You!!
- First of all I just have to say a big Thank You to everyone who participated in our first Thoughts for Thursday link up yesterday! We really appreciate it and can't wait to see more new faces next week and get to know all of you better. This blog community really is the BEST!
2. One Year Ago and today
- I posted this picture to instagram one year ago this week. I was 2.5 weeks from my due date and about 3 weeks from meeting Miller. It's so crazy to see how much life has changed in the past year and I can't belive that I'm 18 weeks with another baby on the way.
37.5 weeks with Miller
18 weeks with Baby #2
3. Wooden High Chair
- I have been on the hunt for a wooden high chair pretty much since Miller was born to paint for his 1st birthday. Everyone I found on Craigslist was either gone by the time I found it or way too much money. Last week I finally scored one for $35!! Better late than never! I am so excited to get this thing cleaned and spruced up for the party.
- We are finally starting to make some progress on getting the first floor decorated. Ever since the kitchen, bath, and floor renovation it's been really bare so I'm so excited that it's starting to come together. The first order of business are these prints coming from One Kings Lane. I'm 99% sure they are going over our family room couch!!
5. Pottery Barn Striped Umbrella
- As I mentioned yesterday I'm trying to get the house decorated and organized before Miller's party in 3 weeks. We need a new outdoor umbrella since Layla chewed our last one and I'm thinking this one is perfect. Our deck chairs have green cushions and I think this will be a nice light contrast.