I haven't done one of these in awhile so here goes...
- I'm not sure what happened to my sweet little baby but this week he has been possessed with angry little demon with an attitude. Can 10 month olds really have temper tantrums? I let him go to bed the other night with a hair brush because the crying and screaming that happened when I tried to take it away was just ridiculous. I thought I still had some time before this kind of stuff happened.
- Can I add that I'm also lacking in patience this week. I don't know why but everyone is just on my last nerve. Trying to have an attitude check myself.
- Sometimes I leave Disney Jr on and catch myself still watching the shows after Miller is already in bed. Sophia the First might be my favorite.
- Why is it when the seasons change I suddenly hate everything in my closet and want to go on a $5000 shopping spree? Because obviously everything I fall in love with online has to be the most expensive item possible.
- Speaking of seasons changing it seems we went from winter straight into summer. Besides yesterday it's been in the almost 80s all week with lots of delicious humidity.
- Also my hair has suddenly gotten wavy. If I don't blow dry it right away it will be really wavy and I will have to take the time to straight it. Well today I blew it straight then took the dog and baby for a walk and the waves are back!! I'm so not used to this I have no idea what to do. Curly haired friends- please advise.
- I only have 6 weeks until my baby turns 1. Officially freaking out.
- I'm dying to take a tropical vacation somewhere with just Kyle especially after seeing Annie's pictures of Turks and Caicos, but I'm not sure I could leave my baby for more than 1 night :(
- I've been trying to cook more and find recipes online to try. I usually hate it but I have to admit the other night that I actually really enjoyed the process and I was quite proud of myself when I was finished.
- I made the mistake of buying a big thing of peanut butter cookies on Monday. The box is almost gone. My sweet tooth is out of control. At least I'm actually sharing this box with Kyle and not hiding it like I've been known to do with some sweets.
- Sometimes I hate even writing these out because they're all such #firstworldproblems
So I leave you with this that I came across on Pinterest....
Anything you want to confess this week?