Happy Thursday Friends!! Well I started this post last night and then completely forgot it was Thursday today. Daylight savings time and our random Tuesday snow day has thrown this whole week off for me, so I apologize!!
- I did a little blog layout update, which you've probably noticed by now! I'm still on blogger but have been contemplating the switch to Wordpress, it makes me nervous though, any advice? So in the mean time I just decided to spruce it up a little and used a template from Get Polished. They were so easy to work with and I was able to install everything myself. If you're looking for an inexpensive update, I highly suggest them.
- I am so bitter that we have freezing cold temps again. I knew that our warm spring like weather wouldn't last forever but usually we get some reprieve in March with temps in the 40s/50s but not this March. This week has been so cold and we're going stir crazy inside our townhouse.
- Speaking of going crazy I'm sort of being a little germ crazy right now and not taking my kids to any indoor jump places or open gyms. I know I probably should be but we had so many sicknesses these past few months I just cannot take it anymore.
- We are taking the kids to Philadelphia this weekend to the Franklin Institute for the Jurassic World exhibition then heading to my in-laws afterwards. Miller is dinosaur obsessed and is so excited he gets to go to Jurassic World to see the dinosaurs. I hope it lives up to the hype!
- Our official countdown for our first vacation of 2017 is 7 weeks away!! We are headed back to 30A and staying in Seacrest beach about 5 minutes from Rosemary Beach this year. We had planned to stay in Rosemary again but couldn't find anything that fit our exact needs for 6 adults and 3 toddlers. We ended up finding a place in Seacrest that is a 5 minute walk away from downtown Rosemary. If you've been to that area you know how small it is so it's not that big a deal. We are going for a week this year instead of just 4 days so we're all so excited to explore more of 30A and get to know the area better.
- Matthew is starting to show signs that he wants to potty train. I think it's because he's always watching Miller. My goal was train him before memorial day/summer time so he could be in the big pool this summer but now that it's only 10 weeks away I'm not sure I'm ready. Miller was difficult to train and I'm not really looking forward to doing it again so soon.
- We are having a hard time keeping Miller in bed at night. He's nighttime potty trained and no longer wears a pull up so he wakes up once or twice a night to use the bathroom. That part I'm fine with but once he's up he has a hard time not accepting that it isn't morning time and does not want to go back to bed. We usually end up laying with him or letting him come in our room. Any advice on how to change this? I'm thinking cutting out liquids a half hour before bed time and maybe that will help ?!
Well friends that's all I've got for you today!! Hope you all had a great Thursday and as always thanks for stopping by!