1. L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Self Tanning Towelettes- I have my sister to thank for this one and she actually got this recommendation from Cameran from Southern Charm's instagram. It's about this time of year that I'm over being pale and sickly looking so I'm turning toward some sunless tanner. I have been loyal to St. Tropez Self Tanner for years but was looking for something different and easier to try. So I picked these up when I was at Ulta two weeks ago and I'm obsessed! First of all they're cheap, which is always a win and the towelette is huge so I only need one to do my whole body, including my face. I found that they give me the perfect glow without looking two fake. You can build up to the tan you want too. Taking the advice of my sister I usually do it two nights in a row and then I'm good for the week. It's just the little something I need to pep me up when it's still cold and dreary here.
2. Neulash Lash Enhancing Serum- So I've been wanting to try one of these lash enhancers forever and finally treated myself last month for my birthday. I have to say I love it and it really works! I've always had short blonde eyelashes so mascara is the one makeup product I never ever leave my house without. These have made my lashes so much longer and thicker, the only downside is that they're still super blonde so I need to keep wearing mascara so you can actually see them. It says it takes about 30 days to see results and I agree with that. I plan to keep using it so I'll let you know if they continue to grow or thicken in the next 30 days. It is not cheap but so far I think it's worth it and I'll let you know how long it lasts.
3. Alba Botanica Body in the Buff Grapefruit and Walnut- my skin gets so dry in the winter and just felt so flaky and rough even when using lotion everyday. I saw this in Target and decided to give it a try. It has helped make my skin so soft! It does a good job exfoliating my skin without irritating it and it's helping it suck up the lotion so much better. I also really like the scent which can be a huge make or break for me, it smells clean and fresh without being overpowering.
4. BeautyCounter Rejuvenating eye cream- I am one month into using this eye cream and really loving it. Unfortunately I have hereditary black circles under my eyes coupled with bad allergies so there isn't really a miracle cream that will fix them but I definitely think this has brightened them and tightened up the skin around my eyes without drying it out. I've found a lot of the eye creams that tighten also really dry out the skin. My eyes just feel refreshed when I use this. I've been using it morning and night and would highly recommend it.
5. First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser- this is my holy grail face cleanser. My skin post-babies has been awful. It's dry, has red patches, and likes to break out like I'm a teenager if I do anything crazy to it. I discovered this cleanser last spring and haven't looked back. It takes off all your makeup and really leaves my skin feeling clean but without making it feel dry and tight.
6. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra-firm Night Cream- I will admit that for years I never used a night cream. Thanks to having breakouts most of my life night creams were just always another culprit for bad skin instead of good skin. After having kids and having extremely dry skin I found that the drier it got, the worse it broke out. So last winter I started using this night cream and it's been such a help. So far it's the only one I've found that hasn't made my face break out. If you have skin like mine I would give this one a try.
7. BeautyCounter Lip Gloss in Dahlia- this is my new favorite lip gloss! I feel like the picture below makes it look darker than it is in real life but I think it's the perfect pop of pink for everyday. I usually prefer lipstick over lip gloss because lip gloss can be so sticky but this one is lighter than that, if that makes sense, and doesn't feel nearly as sticky as other lip glosses I've used. I really want it in Coralbell so fingers crossed it comes back in stock soon!
What are your current beauty favorites? Do you have an go-to's you can't live without?
*affiliate links used