I rounded up some items that I own and love and would recommend to a friend.
1. Pitusa mini Abaya dress- this was such an easy, fun throw on cover up and I love that it completely covered my back. I have it in this mint green but love all the bright colors in comes in.
2. Karen Walker Super Duper- these have been my favorite sunglasses for over a year now. I love the oversized look and they are so comfortable to wear for extended periods of time. I feel like I can't say that about a lot of sunglasses.
3. Ray-Ban Wayfarers- these are a classic that never go out of style! I've had these in black and tortoise through the years and can't say enough good things about them.
4. Sundress Indiana Beach Dress- another fun beach cover up! I have two of these beach dresses and always get so many compliments when I wear them. The tassels and ruffle at the bottom are so much fun. Just remember to have someone put sunscreen on your back so it doesn't get burned :)
5. One by Pink Stitch Maxi- this was my go-to sundress for pregnancy two years in a row. It's not maternity but I found it be one of the best easy throw on dresses when I was pregnant. I still love it to this day and it comes in a rainbow of colors.
6. Tory Burch Square Sunglasses- I love this classic square style of Tory Burch sunglasses so I picked them up in this pretty blush color for spring. So far I love everything about them, and now want them in every color they come in.
7. Rag & Bone The Skinny Jeans- another favorite I've owned for a few years now. I'm actually about to buy a second pair because I'm about to rip an unintentional hole in the knees of mine. They're comfortable and super flattering, plus I love the dark wash for winter.
8. Nixon Kensington Watch- I wear so much black in the winter that this watch has been on my arm most of the fall and winter season. I picked it up last year and love the quality of Nixon for the price since this was my first. I will have to retire it soon for this adorable blush one.
9. Sam Edelman Petty Suede Booties- these were another new purchase this fall but I would recommend them to anyone. They are the perfect bootie to pair with jeans and run around the town with kids. The heels is low and they're so comfortable.
10. Sam Edelman Hazel Pumps- These pumps!!! Everyone needs a pair if you don't have one yet! They're so comfortable and come in so many good colors. I rarely ever wear heels anymore now that I don't work full time so when I do I want them to be comfortable.
11. Michael Kors Ritz Watch- I've had this watch for years, years and I still love it to this day and get tons of compliments on it.
12. Tory Burch Thin flip flops- I was given these as a gift when I was pregnant with Miller and I've loved them ever since. They're thin but on the thicker side of thin if that makes sense and are a lot sturdier than other flip flops I've owned.
13. Havaianas Slim flip flop- one of my favorite easy throw on summer flip flops. I have these in gold and silver and never tire of them.
14. Citizens of Humanity Rocket Sculpt Jeans- these are my newest jean purchase that I posted about last week. Still a huge fan and hoping to get them in another wash since they're included in the sale.
Are you shopping this sale?
*affiliate links used