candle// tray// iphone case// lipgloss// throw// hat//
watch// water bottle// earrings// clutch// boots
1. Blue Capri Volcano- this is hands down my favorite candle scent! I always gift this candle to people as a house warming gift.
2. Golden Eyes Tray- how adorable is this little tray?! Perfect to hold rings, earrings, or change.
3. Kate Spade iPhone Case- Stripes and blue. I'm sold!
4. Lorac Lipgloss Set- this lipgloss set would be such a fun gift, I'm thinking I might slip one of these into my own stocking ;)
5. Pink Hampton Throw- Throws are another go to gift of mine! I always find that I never buy them for myself but absolutely love receiving them as a gift. I love the pink stripes and for some reason it makes me think of the beach.
6. H&M Wool Knit Hat- love this inexpensive yet adorable wool hat.
7. Kate Spade Watch- Watches always make such great gifts and I love the pale pink and gold on this one.
8. S'well Gold Water Bottle- S'well water bottle in gold- sold, I mean who doesn't love anything in gold.
9. Baublebar Pinata Tassel Earrings- ever since I got these earrings I want to gift them to everyone!! The price for that style just cannot be beat!
10. Wild Cat Baguette Clutch- I get so many compliments on this clutch every time I use it! It holds everything you need without being too big and the price tag isn't outrageous.
11. Hunter Boots- I've wanted short Hunter boots for awhile now and I'm loving this pale pink color, something different than the usually bright or dark Hunter boots you see everywhere.
Have you finished Christmas shopping? Can you believe it's only 2 weeks away!!