I'm just having one of those days where I just want to chat with you all about random things I've been thinking about.
- Do you like my new blog look? I felt like I needed a little update for summer! I used Designer blogs and they were great to work with! I went with a pre-made template and added some extras to it for customization. They do all the installation, which is what this HTML illiterate needed!
- I also updated my URL to www.eastcoastchicblog.com. Your URL and Bloglovin and should re-direct because I left it under blogger but if you have any problems let me know!
- I just ordered my first natural deodorant from Schmidt's. I went with the lavender and sage scent. My friend Kate who is a guru on all things natural says this one really works, I hope she's right because my deodorant works hard in the summer.
- Speaking of that I'm working on slowly removing the chemicals out of my house and beauty products. I'm going for a 80/20 for all things in life when it comes to being healthier and more natural but there is some stuff that might be too hard to give up.
- Frownies. I picked these up at Whole Foods yesterday (but they're cheaper on Amazon!) because the wrinkles on my forehead are so bad. Most of you don't see me up close so you probably don't notice but they definitely need some botox. I've decided to give these a try to see if they actually work. I will keep you posted.
- Baby #3... I can't even believe I'm typing this, as most days I can barely handle the two I have but the discussions about baby #3 have come up lately. Should we do it? If so, when? Can we afford three? Can we handle three without losing our minds? Anyone else thinking about three or have three out there?!
- Miller's 3rd birthday is this month!! I cannot believe my baby is going to be three! I still can't make a decision on small vs big birthday party. He's more aware of birthday's this year and keeps asking when his party is. I know he won't know the difference if I have ten people vs thirty but I still want him to love it and have fun. I also tend to go way overboard on parties so I know it will be fine either way.
- I'm doing this foil baked salmon recipe tonight. This warm weather has me craving lighter meals.
- Kyle signed us up for the Army 10 miler in DC this fall. I used to run 10 milers (and I did a half and full marathon) all the time but since getting pregnant I've barely run more than two miles. I'm slowly working my way back up and I'm actually looking forward to it. I don't think I realized how much I missed running. Since it's light out until at least 8:30 around here I'm trying to run after I get the kids down for bed.
- I've been eyeing this dress all week... I'm sort of loving the one shoulder look too.
Hope everyone has a great first day of June!