I've rounded up five things I am loving this week including some things I've loved for awhile and have been meaning to share!
1. Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc- I'm a pretty much always a white wine girl but even more so in the summer. Thanks to my friend Kate this is my current favorite. It's light and crisp and can usually be found for under $20!
2. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra-firm Night Cream- I picked up this cream a few months ago and I'm still loving it. My skin is so dry post babies (and probably because I'm in my 30s) but this has really helped keep it moisturized. It looks heavy but goes on really well and just sinks into your skin. I also feel like I'm able to use a lighter moisturizer during the day and my skin still looks good.
3. Scout BJ Bag- this is my current pool bag and I'm obsessed. I've been eyeing Scout bags for years and I'm so glad I finally got one. They are completely waterproof and wipe clean, which is a must. The best part about this one is that it has five pockets so you can easily organize your stuff.
4. St. Tropez Tanning Mousse- I know I've mentioned this before but this is my favorite self tanner. It goes on so well and gives you the perfect glow. You have to buy the mitt applicator to get the best coverage but one bottle will last you for awhile. I use it once a week and sometimes double up if I have an event coming up. They also make a dark now for people who want a darker tan. I haven't tried the dark because I'm not sure it will work with my fair complexion.
5. Simply Monogram Tough Iphone Case- So many people ask me about my phone case on a regular basis so I wanted to share it with you all. I have the case shown above but I have the tough version. I like to call it the mom proof phone. I'm serious when I say my kids have dropped it or thrown it on tile, cement, off a moving stroller, etc and it doesn't have a scratch. The one thing I love is that even though it's a tough case it isn't bulky at all and hasn't made my phone too big to put into a pocket.
What are you all loving this week?
Have a great weekend!
*affiliate links used