- I cannot believe that May is half way over and that Miller is finished school next week. I am going to be so sad when it's over. I adore his teachers and he adores school. He asks every morning if we're going to go play at Ms Patti and Ms Renee's house. He's going to be so sad when he realizes we're not going back to play there again :( Cue all the mom feels.
- I plan to have my full Rosemary Beach recap up next week! We had such an amazing time and it was such a gorgeous place I have so much to share with you all. You have probably all seen this photo by now but look who we got to play with! Annie was so brave and so sweet to drive almost two hours with both kids to come visit us! It was so fun to meet up in real life and Miller and Brody were instant buddies. She is such as sweetheart and fun as you would imagine her to be. I only wish we lived closer so we could do this more often.
- If you've been following me on insta or snapchat you may have seen that were lucky Marylanders have had an a wet, gray, gloomy May so far. I think it's rained pretty much every day this month. I'm just about losing my mind being stuck inside with the boys so much. I was even brave enough to take them to a indoor bounce house today because my friends convinced me to join them. It was as gross and as crowded as you would imagine it to be but they loved it. I'm pretty sure it was the best day of Matthew's life. I had to drag them both out crying but they think I'm pretty cool and we burned some energy so it was a win for all.
- The one benefit to all the rain- our yard looks awesome!! If you remember we had the whole thing seeded and aerated and it was mostly dirt for a few weeks and now it's lush grass. So in the end it's all sort of worked out for the best with this rain.
- We were lucky last Saturday to get a little sun in the morning before the storms rolled in. We washed the cars and played outside all morning. Miller was very into washing his own car.
- Since it was warm on Saturday I broke out my favorite J.Crew Factory tank and my new navy blue and platinum Jack Rogers.
- We met with our builder last night for our first floor renovations! I'm feeling so excited and nervous as we start to narrow down exactly what we want. I am planning to try and document the process this time around (more than I did last time.) I'm thinking a lot of it will end up on snapchat, especially all my emotions so make sure to follow along (@eastcoastnat) It's daunting trying to figure out what I want and don't to make this kitchen and sunroom right.
Use #thoughtsforthursdays on Instagram and tag us @homeofmalones and @eastcoastnat.
Link up starts at 7 am EST.
Link up starts at 7 am EST.
Follow us on Bloglovin' too: