Here is glimpse of what's on my mind this week:
- Miller starts preschool next week and yesterday we had meet the teacher and it couldn't have gone any better!! We did a little test run where I left him with the assistant teachers to play for 15 minutes while I got the run down of how this preschool thing works and he loved every minute of it. He said goodbye to me when I left and was so sad when I came back in to get him. When the next little boy came in for his turn Miller gave him a big hug and was giving the teachers high fives on the way out. It made my heart melt and I hope he always stays this kind and confident. The teachers said they think he's socially so ready for this so fingers crossed he stays this happy when I leave him for longer next time. Sometimes I just can't believe he's old enough for preschool. Time is flying by.
- Speaking of time moving too fast Matthew will be 10 months old on Friday... HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?? He's my baby and he's almost 1! I'm in denial about starting to plan his first birthday because I just can't believe it's almost here.
He likes to sit up like a big boy to drink his bottles :(
- This J.Crew coat has me drooling and I can't decide which color I love more...
-Kyle and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary over the weekend. We've been together for 12 years and married for 6- so crazy! My parents watched the boys for the night so we could go out and enjoy ourselves. It was so much fun to sit at a bar and drink champagne and eat appetizers. Have I ever told you all I'm a huge champagne fan and if I can get it by the glass I will drink it all night? #holyhangoversaturday #soworthit #feltlikeiwas25again
I just got the Gigi New York All in One Clutch and I'm OBSESSED! If you don't have one you need to get one, I waited for a sale and got mine for $70!
I wore my favorite summer outfit- my J.Crew Factory Romper
This is the perfect romper!! Comfy, cute, and appropriate length shorts.
It's on sale now for $38.99 with only size 6 and 8 left. I'm wearing a 6 and it fits perfectly.
-The house is coming along. I promise to share more pictures soon I just still have a lot of boxes to get through and organizing to be done! In some ways I'm feeling a little overwhelmed to start decorating another house. I was just starting to get to a spot I liked in our old house and I just want to be back there but I know it will take time.
- I pinned this powder room the other day and I can't stop thinking about it. I think I want to wallpaper ours but not sure if Kyle would agree to the trellis pattern. Might be a little feminine, but maybe in another colorway.
- This article from Scary Mommy cracks me up. When did just playing turn into a play date? Do older kids just get together and play? Who wants to come drink wine with me at 11am? Just kidding. Sort of.
Hope you have a happy hump day friends!