- Thank you for all the advice on discipline. I've downloaded some books, started some reading and I'm trying some new techniques. I'm hoping we're making progress.
- I spent all day yesterday thinking it was Thursday and almost cried when I realized it was only Wednesday.
- I have some exciting news that I hope to share with you all next week. Sorry to be cryptic (worse blogger thing ever) but I just want to make sure a few more things happen before I share. (and it's NOT a third baby ; )
- Is there a 7 month sleep regression?? Because Matthew used to sleep 7-4:30 and lately he's been up 2-3 times a night. It's killing us. We're trying to sleep train but Matthew's room is right across the hall from Miller's and he's woken him up a few times with crying and waking a toddler is a lot worse than an infant so we're not sure what to do!
- Thanks to everyone's suggestions I've been eating these delicious Luna protein bars. They are the perfect afternoon snack and totally help my sweet tooth!
- Looking for affordable polos for little boys? Old Navy is my go to! I prefer pique over jersey polos for Miller and ON usually has them for $7 if not cheaper a piece.
- I've started drinking Diet Coke again daily. I kicked the habit for awhile but now it's back and I know it's a bad one but they're just sooo good.
- Is it sad that Thursday are now my favorite day of the week because that's when the cleaning lady comes and then my house is clean for exactly 3 hours before it gets destroyed again by little hands...
- Already counting down until 6pm when I can have my wine and then Kyle's off tomorrow so this is basically a Friday...
What are your confessions this week??