- The weather is finally warming up around here and we have been outside enjoying every minute of it! I seriously cannot get enough of it. This boy is so happy outside.
- Matthew continues to be the happiest baby ever. I don't know if it's his nature or a second kid thing but he makes my job so easy.
- I stumbled upon the most the CUTEST swim trunks, rash guard, and hat for Matthew at Target this week and decided it was going into his Easter basket. I was quite depressed it didn't come in Miller's size too. So now I'm on the hunt for cute one for Miller. (I couldn't find the hat online but it matches the swim trunks print)
- I watched the new show One Big Happy last night that is co-produced by Ellen Degeneris. I really liked it and think it will be funny. It does help that Elisha Cutbert is one of my favorite people.
- I discovered another great Instagram auction/shopping site for kids/babies. The name is Sweet baby tutu. They have some smocked items but they have a ton of pima cotton brands like Kissy Kissy and Hug Me First for almost 50% off in some instances!! Already stocked up on a couple cute things for the boys this summer.
- I've been having major milk supply issues lately (story for another day) so I made some lactation cookies and I'm happy to say they've been working!! The bad news is I think I ate at least 10 of them yesterday which is not good for shedding the baby weight but I'm ok with that since they are working. I used the recipe from Milkin Mamas here if anyone is looking for one.
- I DVR'D Southern Charm but haven't watched it yet. I'm excited to see what I think of this season now that Thomas and Katherine have a baby.
- This little girl's nursery popped up on my instagram feed and I'm obsessed. Love, love, love! You can find more pictures and details here.
What have you all been up to lately?