- Yay Chris and Whitney!! It's been awhile since I've really been invested in a Bachelor or Bachelorette (Juan Pablo and Andi were both meh to me) so I was so happy to see Chris pick Whitney!! I think they are the perfect match. I loved Becca too but I think she was too young for what he wanted and needed to have few more life experiences before she settled down.I'm still not sure what Whitney's going to do in Arlington, Iowa but I have feeling he doesn't spend as much time there as they portrayed it. (PS- I do read the Reality Steve spoilers but it's still fun to see the ending and make sure he's right)
- So two Bachelorettes?! Um NO. I am not a fan of this idea at all. Britt is horrible and I don't want to watch her cry for another 6 weeks. Kaitlyn is so sweet and totally deserves to find love but I feel like all the guys are going to love Britt and all her make up.
- I finished The Girl on the Train. I really enjoyed it but I totally called what happened about halfway through the book. I won't spoil it for others but there was one little thing that tipped it off to me and I knew what was going to happen. I will be back this week to share some recent reads and reviews with you all. I love hearing what other people think about books and getting their opinions on what to read.
- I've been shopping so much for the boys. Kyle's about to take away my check card (to bad I have it memorized hahaha) Shhh no one tell him that. I found most of this stuff on Zulily and if you're looking for smocked boys clothes they have a few sales on there right now with a new Vive la fete/Silly goose posting today!
- I've been holding out shopping for myself so that I can hopefully splurge on a few things in April before my trips. I have a whole wishlist I'll share with you all tomorrow. PS what does someone over 30 who has 2 kids wear in Vegas without looking like shes' trying too hard?!
- Matthew has changed so much lately. I swear everyday he does something new. He's really into "talking" to us right now and whenever we're holing him he just chats non stop. He also just started laughing. Baby laughs might be the BEST NOISE EVER.
- Speaking of Matthew- he's still scratching his face at 4 months old! I swear I cut or file those nails everyday and he still gets himself! I can't put mittens on his hands anymore because he sucks on them or his thumb to self soothe. Any advice??
- I'm back on a big Sauvignon Blanc kick (red makes me waaay to sleepy) and I've been drinking a lot of Nobilo. It's the best one they have at our closet liquor store and it isn't bad but we're about to do a big wine re-stocking trip so I would love to hear your suggestions!
- We've had warm weather that past two days and it's been so nice to break out of the house and take a walk with the boys. Miller is so happy to be outside again!
- I'm obsessing over bright blue for spring and I think I might need to get a new handbag in this color (I have a handbag problem if you haven't figured that out already)
Longchamps are my favorite bags- I have one in everysize and I'm itching for a new one but I do love this Gigi New York one below.
Hope you all have a great Tuesday!