- A week vacation with a toddler is exhausting. I owe a whole post to this topic. It was so much fun but it's hard to get back into our normal schedule now.
- I used to be really loose about Miller's schedule and didn't mind pushing around naps and bedtimes. The past 2-3 months I have become crazy about his schdule and absolutely hate getting off schedule. I don't think I realized how much more pleasent we all are if he gets naps and I get a few minutes to myself.
- Speaking of schedules I think I have finally found a good schedule that works for us. I have to admit that I struggled for awhile with finding the right balance for us. I was trying to fit a lot into each day not realizing I was overstimulating and exhausting Miller and even myself. I have learned that big days of go go go and then quiet days of doing nothing do not work for us. We need to do a little bit each day to keep the day balanced and keep everyone sane and happy.
- I would love to hear your recommendations for under eye concealer? My dark circles are looking awful these days and my Laura Mercier secret concealer is just not cutting it.
- I would also love to hear about double strollers too. We have a double BOB which I got off Craigslist (in excellent condition) that I will use for running and walking but I still need one for errands, trips to the mall, etc. Anywhere that the double BOB will just be too much. Any advice on the tandem versus the side by side?
- I feel like I cannot keep up with reading blogs these days, or I read them but I don't comment. I read a lot of them on my phone through my Bloglovin app and sometimes I just can't get the comment functionality to work (annoying). So I want you all to know I'm still thinking of you and I'm trying to catch up on everyone's posts this week.
- I made a house project list of things I would love to accomplish before baby #2 makes his debut. I'm starting to panic because I only have 16 more weeks. I know it's still plenty of time but this pregnancy is just flying by on me and these aren't all easy projects.
- The nursery is on the list of house projects. Unlike Miller's room at this point I have gotten no where! I have a few ideas but nothing I'm sold on. Miller's room is gray and navy with pops of orange and white furniture. I'm leaning toward tan/gray/green/natural wood furniture for this one.
Who knew Weird Al Yankovic would make me want to improve my grammar!
- So far I've made it 16 days into my no spend month. I'm quite proud of myself as I have zero self control but I have my eye on a prize so hopefully it will be worth it in the end. Anyone else do no spend months? I try to do them through out the year and they aren't easy. Especially with all the products floating around blogs and social media!
Now it's your turn!
Follow us on Bloglovin' too:
Home of Malones and East Coast Chic