The little man is down for a nap and I don't have the energy to craft a blog post the requires much brain power so here we go...
- Yesterday during naptime I watched 5 episodes of Melissa and Joey. The show from ABC Family. It's so cheesy and so cute all at the same time. I love me some Melissa Joan Hart.
- We've been on a diet since Sunday. It sucks. Why can't I still have my 21 yr old metabolism where I could eat junk food and drink beer all day and not gain any weight.
- Sometimes I let Miller watch cartoons. I swore I wouldn't but when you're home alone with a 7 month old 12 hours a day 5 days a week you pretty much throw all those rules out the window. Disney Jr and Sprout have saved some major 5:30pm meltdowns.
- I hate the baby food stage. I cannot wait until Miller can chew/gnaw food better. Every single meal is a huge fight so I usually just give up.
- I rarely make my bed. I just don't see the point. I assume I need to change this if I ever expect Miller to make his bed one day.
- I've been loving beer lately. Especially Blue Moon or Hoegaarden. I think it's just my body craving warmer weather.
- Drive through Starbucks is pretty much the best thing ever.
- I just bought a bunch of warm weather clothing from J.Crew factory even though I probably won't be able to wear any of it until May. Again I'm over winter.
- I have an embarrassing about of clothes in my closet that still have tags on them. It's a horrible habit. I need to stop.
- I'm trying my hardest to learn how to enjoy cooking. I mean I cook food because I have to but I don't really enjoy the act of it. Now that I have this gorgeous new kitchen I really need to get my act together. Any suggestions? I do love to bake but that isn't really working with this new diet right now.
- I need to start working out again, regularly, but I just can't find the motivation with the weather we've been having. My bed is too warm in the mornings.
-Kyle and I don't have a TV in our room because I heard they were bad for your marriage before we got married we made it a rule. Well now we both watch TV on our ipads in bed together. Can't imagine that's good either, haha.
- I'm very easily distracted. I started this post at 2pm and now it's 2:50pm and I'm just finishing up. Oops. There was just so many other things on the internet I had to look at, haha.
Off to have some coffee and clean the kitchen before the little guy wakes up.