1. Date Night- Today is Kyle's birthday and we are going on our first date night ever since we've had Miller!! We've been out about 4 times without him but this will be the first time just the two of us at a restaurant without a baby. We might be able to actually have a non-baby conversation, and enjoy our food and cocktails.
2. Coffeemate Thin Mints Creamer- Yes I drink the disgusting fake coffee creamer but the flavors are sooo yummy and it keeps me from hitting up DD or the Bucks every day of the week.
3. January 6, 2014- The day our kitchen renovation officially begins!! To say I'm excited is an understatement. We signed the contract this week and dropped off a boat load of money for a deposit so it's really happening! Our next step is to pick out appliances and then floors. So I will be spending my weekend Pinteresting hardwood floors and googling/consumer reviewing the crap out of appliances.
4. Pecan Pie- Can I tell you all that I've never had pecan pie until about 2 weeks ago? Kyle loves pecan pie and had been raving about it for years and I for some reason just assumed I would hate it. Well he finally convinced me to try it and now I'm obsessed. It's just basically pecans soaking in a sugar butter mixture and it's pure heaven.
5. Family Christmas Pajamas- Yup. I'm going to be one of those people. I got the Hanna Andersson catalog and decided that we had to have matching striped family pajamas for Christmas. Including the dog.
See how happy this family looks in their matching pjs!