I'm linking up again to share another five things I'm loving this week...
1. Fellow Bloggers- I could probably do a whole post on this but I just have to say that I love this blog community! My husband doesn't understand at all and totally makes fun of me but it's nice to come here and vent and have other people who understand or can relate to what I'm going through. So Thank You to everyone who stops by here and reads my blog and takes the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it!
2. BaubleBar Tortoise Bloom Necklace- this looks just like one that J.Crew had earlier this summer but for half the price!
3. Coffeemate Pumpkin Spice Creamer- I love pumpkin flavor in the fall and this creamer is the perfect way to get the flavor at home! I know this creamer is exactly healthy but it's more convenient and cheaper which is always a win in my book!
4. Ina Garten Barefoot Contessa Foolproof- my sister gave me this cookbook last Christmas and I am finally breaking it out to use it because it looks amazing!! I know that was almost a year ago but I kind of hate/suck at cooking so I've decided my new goal is to make one recipe a week out of this cookbook until I feel more comfortable in the kitchen.
5. Picture Frame moulding- We have finally started to get the contractors/companies in to start working on renovating our house. I cannot wait until it's complete!! One architectural detail we are going to add through out the house is picture frame moulding. I LOVE this look and think it will really help to bring our house up a notch in our cookie cutter neighborhood.