It's been a long tiring week so I'm here with bullet point confessions this Friday. If you follow me on instagram I will apologize because you're going to get a repeat of all these photos (@nathend5)
- I may or may not have had McDonald's French Fries and a chocolate milkshake twice this week, after a 10 month hiatus. It was just as delicious as I remembered.
- I'm dying to go on a shopping spree. I know this is the seaon of giving but for some reason every December I get this urge to go spend hunderds of dollars on myself. Sorry I'm not sorry.
- I'm thinking of sneaking myself a gift with the J.Crew 25% off deal. Shhhh don't tell my husband.
They're sooo good
- Layla wants to play with any toy that isn't supposed to be a toy- so when she pulled this out of our recycling can I just let her play with it so I could get some chores done.
- Having a puppy is what I assume having a toddler is like. Every time I turn my back she is in to something else that she isn't supposed to be into! I swear I cannot get anything done around the house anymore. Knocking trash cans over, eating shoes, hiding under the bed, knocking things off the table, chewing power cords, etc.
- My husband is in his final year of grad school and I am so, so happy. I can't wait for him to be finished. I know that getting an MBA is very important to his career path but sometimes I just want to scream at Gtown for all the work they give him and time they steal away from me.
- I made an ornament wreath!! I am so fricking proud of myself because it was way harder than the DIYs I found on Pinterest and I drove myself crazy trying to make it perfect. Now I need to find somewhere to hang it, because guess what- it's too big for my front door.
I will be back next week with more details about how I made this and some of my tips and tricks.
- I just ordered my Christmas cards this week. Yes they will have a picture of my cute dog on them. I will share them on here once I send them out. I usually hand address them but I'm thinking of printing labels this year because hand addressing sounds exhausting.
- I have purchased one Christmas gift so far. I planned to be organized and ready this year before December. Umm yeah clearly not happening.
- I call this picture below time out. Layla wouldn't let go of my sister's dog's beard after she ripped out a tuft of hair. Yes my dog is a little devil.
So do you have any confessions this Friday??