So I figure by now everyone has gotten a chance to watch the first episode of Revenge this season, right? I had another post planned but I had to talk about the show!
So here are my thoughts:
- Nolan is my favorite! I love his new haircut- it makes him look less creepy and he always has the best lines. I hope Emily lets him stay in her house this summer.
- I knew there was no way Victoria was dead, I just thought it would take us a little longer to find out she was alive. I do like the twist that Charlotte knew all along.
- There is no way that is Jack's baby. I'm not sure whose it is but it's definitely not Jack's.
- Jack and Emily have ZERO chemistry. I want to like his character but I just can't. I liked her with Daniel even if he is a Grayson, they have better chemistry and he's much hotter.
- It looks like Daniel is not over Emily yet- I forsee another romance brewing between them again.
- I'm loving the alliance between Emily and Charlotte.
- I'm pretty sure Ashley has an alterior motive and she does not actually love Daniel. I have a feeling she is sleeping with Conrad. They seem awfully chummy this year.
- Conrad is beyond awful- keeping Charlotte in rehab to get her inheritance- super evil.
- Ok the white haired guy, now he's working with Victoria but why hasn't he told on Emily/Amanda yet? I have feeling there is more to him than we know right now
- Declan just annoyed me this whole episode
- What do you think about the Amanda, Jack's boat, being at the bottoms of the ocean?? Who do you think is in the boat?
- I'm very interested in the new character we met in Japan- is he going to be Emily's sidekick? Save her life? Romance?
- The new Takeda sucks
- I am so interested to see what happened with Emily's mom, I'm afraid it's going to be bad and we might learn that Emily's father wasn't always a nice guy
Would love to hear your thoughts on the episode in the comments! What do you think is going to happen next week?